YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME GENDER NEUTRAL
...if Bill Shorten has his way
Four-time Walkley Award winning political commentator and Churchill Fellow, has returned to the fray over concern that the integrity of news dissemination is continually being threatened by a partisan media.
Global warming and marriage equality? Take your pick. Both are massive scams the proponents want resolved by the end of this year, both are presented as something they are not and both have bewitched the entire political spectrum with some very effective, albeit dishonest, PR.
Okay, I apologise for the angry “marriage equality” cartoon, but I’m devastated that the Left is able to scam the Right so easily... and I have no respect for marriage. It’s a flawed institution, it is entrenched in outdated religious dogma and its solemn pledges have no legal basis.
Marriage is based on a momentary infatuation with an unrealistic expectation.
Males have evolved to necessarily take more than one woman because only the men were killed in battle and empty uteri were not an option when rebuilding a nation. Men die younger anyway and historical harem remnants are still alive today among warring tribes of Islam like ISIS that realises the importance of war brides. And those willing young brides are rushing to perform their duty.
Men now outnumber women by one per cent world-wide with China and India the main culprits due to the early detection of the sex of the embryo (at six weeks). Indians don’t want girls and boy-hungry China only allows one child... but with these countries it has been a social imperative with Asian parents having a financial interest in their child’s marriage.
Gays are defiled as non-productive anomalies yet they are breeding a predominance of boys who have reduced sexual options.
So why a first-world fuss over gay marriage in non tribal Australia where there is a glut of over 100,000 females?
Well, there’s a dishonest homosexual campaign underway with the dishonest title of “marriage equality”. But their demands are about as far from “equality” as you can get!
Now I have nothing against urban homosexuals, people will always do what they want to do. But the promiscuous Oxford Street type of gay males have contributed to an AIDS epidemic, mostly among their own, while conservative gay couples get on with their lives unobtrusively in the suburbs.
Now a reasonable homosexual, and there are plenty out there, would want parallel Marriage Act legislation. Something with wording like, “...do you bloke, take this bloke to be your wedded bloke through thick and thin etc.” Or, “... do you sheila take this sheila to be your, etc”. Easy! No-one can object to that! Marriage legislation tailor-made legally for homosexuals! Terrific, let’s get on with it and over it!
But that’s not what they want, is it? Oh bloody hell no! They are demanding the age-old Marriage Act, designed for straight people, be revoked and replaced with sex-neutral phrases. They are insisting male/female references be abolished. And terrified conservatives are falling over themselves to agree under the threat of being called homophobes.
And if the current Marriage Act is changed to non-gender specific it will be impossible to reverse and the Catholic cabal of Abbott, Pyne and Andrews really should stand firm.
It’s about time we said f..k off to Shorten and the radical homosexuals who believe straight people should comply to their Shangri La fantasy of a non sex-specific world.
A separate Homosexual Marriage Act of 2015 is fine by me, but it should parallel, not replace, the Marriage Act of 1961 while millions of Australians still passionately believe in it.
“Marriage equality” is an emotive misnomer... it’s “sexual neutrality” they want. But the radical homosexual lobby is good at this manipulative sort of stuff... do you recall when they got their hands on the Government budget for the AIDS campaigns? They produced a litany of disgusting lies that purposefully embroiled straight people in their self-generated disease.
If you want to argue with that, simply observe the statistics... of the US population 2% is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infections, (similar to ours) the remaining percentage of 39% is taken up with dirty needle exchange, placental blood transfer and HIV positive bisexual men having anal intercourse with women.
Fair dinkum, I’m over this radical arm of well-financed, politically canny homosexuals who want to neutralise the sex rules for the rest of us.
And I’m ashamed of those straight people who are bending to them.