HELLO? IS IT THE PRESBYTERIAN STATE, OR THE ISLAMIC STATE?
Four-time Walkley Award winning political commentator and Churchill Fellow, has returned to the fray over concern that the integrity of news dissemination is continually being threatened by a partisan media.
Maybe I’m a dumb bastard and pro-Islamic mosque advocates are smarter than me. There must be something I’ve missed here because I thought it was the Islamic State that is enforcing Sharia law in Iraq with beheadings and mass murders. Must have misheard it.
Okay, let me get this straight, the omnipotent leader of the Islamic community in Australia is the Grand Mufti, Ibrahim Abu Mohammed, and he is tasked with administering Sharia law.
Sharia (pathway) is the inviolable legal framework that underpins the Islamic faith.
Now, Sharia law promotes paedophilia and demands the subjugation of women and the beheading of homosexuals. In fact Sharia law demands the beheading of anyone who disagrees with Sharia.
I can’t be certain, but I don’t think the Presbyterian community promotes those sort of things. Maybe they do!
According to the set-in-stone Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticising or denying any part of the Koran is punished by death.
• Criticising Mohammed is punished by death.
• Criticising or denying Allah, the God of Islam, is punished by death.
• Any Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim (apostate) is punished by death.
• Any non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punished by death.
• Any non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punished by death.
• A man can marry a girl at the age of 6 and he can have sex with the girl but may not penetrate her until she is 9 years old. (What a nice birthday present for a 9 year-old girl.)
• The clitoris of all girls must be cut (per Muhammad's instruction in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have only one husband, but a man can have up to four wives.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for disobedience.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of the man's testimony.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah in the manner of halal.
• Muslims are commanded to engage in deception and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam. (Taqiyya)
The list goes on and there seems to be no mention of Presbyterianism. So I can only assume it must have something to do with Islam.
Last week it was reported that a group of young men verbally attacked uniformed ADF officers in Sydney's CBD. They were approached by these Muslim men and told to, "Piss off to the Middle East so we can blow your fucking heads off you c--ts." The ADF officers simply walked away.
Strangely there were no reports of similar abuse coming from Presbyterians.
And not a word of protest from the Islamic establishment. No witnesses. No explanation. No apology. No nothing!
Another spokesman for Islam, Keyser Trad, who hopes to enter Parliament at the next election, was castigated by Justice Peter McClellan, who branded him a “dangerous, dishonest, racist person and an unbelievable liar”.... He should go well in Parliament.
So the Lee Rigby style public beheading planned for Martin Place amounts to no more than some poor buggers on welfare benefits merely attempting to uphold their faith. Surely that’s fair enough isn’t it? I mean we are a compassionate, tolerant people.
So, like Paul Murray and the Greens, we really shouldn’t object to the proliferation of almost 400 mosques in Australia where this Sharia law is being taught, should we? That would be discriminatory.
I mean, surely the Presbyterian faith has similar laws too, don’t they? I’ll check.