The Pickering Post
Friday, 23rd March 2018

If you would like to be involved or support the upkeep and further development of this site, it would be very welcome no matter how small.

Larry Pickering

Four-time Walkley Award winning political commentator and Churchill Fellow, has returned to the fray over concern that the integrity of news dissemination is continually being threatened by a partisan media.



I would imagine She would rather have the boy for a boyfriend than her Husband who is holding her hand......

Is it only me , but trying to get AB s site i get ads for Don Ham, over the top,Abs site is already bad enough ; are the hackers at work here.

Aah, the new normal in a picture. Excellent.

Sodom and Gommorah is back ! [in vogue] waitng for the Bombs to drop ......................

Yes. Mess up the minds of 98% of children for the doubtful benefit of the other 2%. Sounds about right.

Nailed it Larry.

How true Larry. How utterly true.

Brilliant Laz. In memory of Bill Leak?

That's OK. Once the Abo's become muslim it won't matter what you think you are 'cause we'll all be fucked.

And to think way back in the '50s and '60s they were shouting, "Stop the world, I want to get off!" They didn't know how well-off they were.

An excellent comment on how crazy the world has become

Coons and Rock Ape Islamic Terrorists, you wouldn't wish either upon your worst enemy but to get both in one millennium, FFS!!! And as for Olliver's multiculturism, one must be very careful introducing virulent plague like cultures to our nation, it usually ends up in the nations death.

His no longer holiness the pope would be supportive. And among the churches he is not alone. The world has gone crazy.

Multi culti wimps in the making. Confusing themselves to extinction (Don't disrupt them). The future belongs to the Remnant Right!

Multiculturalism, you can't hide from the future.